Who Are We
Youth Soccer of New Rochelle (YSNR) is a not-for-profit organization serving the New Rochelle community. This is a Volunteer organization. YSNR's Recreational League runs Spring, Fall and Winter programs for Boys and Girls grades Pre-K through 8th Grade. We emphasize participation by everyone and ensure the values of commitment and teamwork. Our efforts are all geared towards the enjoyment of our kids. We rely on many parents to volunteer their time as board members, coaches, and helpers to realize our goals and make sure our kids are having fun. There are a total of 500+ players in the program every season, and our numbers are growing.
To teach kids the fundamentals of soccer, help them craft their skill and most importantly, have fun!
The Recreational (“Rec”) program starts with Pre-K and through 8th grade and runs every Saturday. You do not need to be a New Rochelle resident, everyone is welcome.
REC Spring 2019: Saturdays, April 13 to June 8th, 2019 (5/27 OFF MEM DAY) (Prek-8th Grade)
Wether your child is interested in playing and learning more about Soccer, or they want to play for our travel teams, our Saturday Programs complement all Travel practices at the Youth Level. In 2018, we will have specific focus in training depending on Age group. Our levels are meant to provide more guidance on the curriculum and "NEXT" step for every player under 14 years old. We are very excited about this implementation that will help continue to develop our players, while having fun.
1st to 5th Graders players will have a 1 day Tourmament during their session with Trophies to the winners on Week 7, June 2nd, 2018
Albert Leonard MS - Grass
B&G = Boys and Girls, B = Boys, G=Girls, Session= a or b
||1st Grade (B&G)
||2nd Grade (B&G)
||3rd-8th Grade (G)
||3rd-5th Grade (B)
City Park - Skidelsky Field (Turf)
||6th-8th Boys - Silver
||6th-8th Boys - Purple
Cost: $110 for 8 sessions
This is a NEW additional program to our Saturday Rec practices. All training will take place at Fosina at City Field (Turf)
WHERE: City Field - Fosina
$75 for 5 sessions, 60 minutes each
- Please note that registration and group play will be based on Grade level only. No exceptions.
- Players from all towns are welcome. Space is limited!
- Players should bring shin guards, a size 4 ball and water. Rain or Shine
Individual and Group Skills: Ball control and attack drills
- New Rochelle Soccer Development Program continues its series of professional training sessions for Boys and Girls from Kindergarten to 2nd Grade.
- This SECOND Rec session complements the Saturday sessions and great for extra training and playing.
- All practices will consist of skills training and small sided games aimed at improving a player’s individual and small group, attacking skills. Drills are designed to make players more comfortable with the ball.
- This program is designed for the player looking to get more comfortable with the ball on the attack, getting and receiving the ball and taking players on.
- This program is recommended for players at rec and any level looking to improve their skills.
- All training is supervised by STORM Soccer Academy trainers. Each drill is delivered within a consistent and age appropriate soccer curriculum
Ejercicios Para Ataque individual y en grupo: Control, ataque y juegos cortos
- El Programa de Desarrollo de Fútbol de New Rochelle continúa su serie de sesiones de entrenamiento profesional para niños y niñas de Kindergarten a 2nd Grado
- Todas las prácticas consistirán en ejercicios y pequeños juegos destinados a mejorar al jugador(a), en grupos pequeños, con atención a las habilidades de atacantes: Ejercicios de 1 contra 1, 2 contra 2 y 3 contra 3, diseñados para que los jugadores se sientan más cómodos con el balón.
- Este programa "exclusivo" está diseñado para el jugador de Recreación/Travel que busca obtener más confianza en su ataque y como llevarse al defensa
- Este programa está recomendado para jugadores que buscan mejorar sus habilidades a medida que se preparan para los equipos de Travel, así como los jugadores que buscan más tiempo en el campo.
- Toda la capacitación es supervisada por la Academia de Fútbol STORM. Cada ejercicio es consistente y apropiado para cada edad.
NINOS Y NINAS, Martes: 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15
DIA Y HORA:
5:15 - 6:15 pm (Niños y Niñas)
City Park - New Rochelle
$75 por 5 sesiones, 60 minutos
- Todas las registraciones y juegos serán basado en el grado de escuela, sin ninguna excepción
- Niños y Niñas de todoWestchester están invitados. Prioridad se darara a los residentes de New Rochelle. ¡Cupos están limitados!!
- Todos los Niños y Niñas deben traer canilleras, un balón apropiado para su edad, numero 4 y suficiente agua.
You must register to play. For further information please contant (firstname.lastname@example.org)